Marketing and Writing in New York
Author of the rural suspense novel Bone Hollow. Hudson Valley writer, MasterCard B2B marketer, husband, dad.
Our base of operations is the lovely town of Cornwall, New York, situated in the historic Hudson Highlands along the banks of the Hudson River. It is from here that we are launching a movement of leaders deeply committed to: (1) being all that they can be and (2) building extraordinary teams and organizations that make a positive contribution.
PURPOSE: The Cornwall Leadership Institute exists to improve leader effectiveness.
CORE VALUES (who we are). We:
- consistently do the right thing and put the needs of the mission and our team members above our own needs,
- act as catalysts for creating shared visions of a positive future,
- bring to bear the full talent of our teams in making progress on difficult problems and moving towards our shared vision,
- spur on our teams to be creative and innovative with a focus on achieving the best possible outcomes for the organization and our team members,
- challenge and support the individuals around us to reach their full potential,
- and foster a culture that facilitates a relentless pursuit of excellence in a supportive and positive way.
STRATEGY: We live our purpose by connecting, equipping, and inspiring leaders, and being a catalyst for conversation about leading and building exceptional teams and organizations. We will use an online community as well as face-to-face engagements and more traditional teaching, consulting, and coaching.
PRACTICES: To enact and bring our purpose, values, and strategy to life, we are putting in place a set of practices:
- Leader Jams (conversations) on important leadership topics
- Book discussions
- CLI Newsletter to capture and share what we are learning
- Leadership Foundations: a learning program spread over a number of weeks to ground participants in the foundational principles of leadership
- Annual Leader Summit: a gathering designed to connect, equip, and inspire leaders who, in turn, do the same for others
Culture Design helps assess, design, and develop cultures to meet the evolving needs and expectations of society, maintain relevancy and desirability in the market, and maximize the full potential of their stakeholders to improve organizational performance and accelerate strategy execution.
Culture design resides at the intersection of your identity, stakeholder engagement, and brand experience. Your identity aligns your organization or community to a common purpose and defines who you are and why. A purpose-driven stakeholder engagement strategy brings your identity to life through the behaviors of your actors and commitments to your stakeholders. The organizational embodiment of your identity and how you cultivate relationships will determine your ability to design and deliver experiences that live up to the aspirations of your ideals.
Residential and Commercial Restoration and Cleaning Services
SERVPRO of North Orange County in New York is a trusted leader in the restoration industry. Our franchisees have been in business for over 30 years. We focus on excellent customer service, honesty, and quick response. We provide 24-hour emergency service, and we are dedicated to responding faster to any size disaster. Our office has a vast range of training and expertise to handle fire, water, mold, smoke and cleaning needs. SERVPRO helps people step by step through the process of having one of these types of losses. We are locally owned and operated by a family and can respond immediately to your emergency. Our goal is to make it “Like it never even happened.”
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Advanced Restoration and Cleaning Equipment